Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi I love you and I want to talk.

Hi, it's me Molly. I have been without a blog for a long, sad, time. It's hard to say why this is. I wasn't feeling well and I didn't really want to talk about it.

And it's not that I'm feeling better, PER SE. It's just that it's better to have a blog no matter your mamby pamby feelings. I had a blog here before where I talked about books I read and movies I watched, but I deleted all of the posts because that was a long time ago and this is a whole new thing.

We'll be in touch.

5 comments:

karmabot said...

First comment. Woot!

Chick Young said...

You love me? That's swell - today's my birthday and I can always use me some lovin' - - -

Well perhaps this is a chance for you to write the essay that you SHOULD have written for me last year then? I should be most interested to read your musings my dear. You're a talented writer and I look forward to reading more...

Prof. Chick Young

Chick Young said...

Oh, and PS:

Sure wouldn't mind seeing you soon! Drinks with you Spunky?

I'll link to ya over at T&A.

Anonymous said...

love love love!

Anonymous said...

Jesus. Thank GOD you're back.